Recipe of the Banana Cake by Family Twist
Ingredients for 6:
- 3 bananas
- 3 eggs
- ½ bar of milk chocolate
- 100 grams of butter
- 200 grams of brown sugar
- 150 grams of flour
- ½ sachet of yeast
- Ask your parents for some help to preheat the oven to 180°c (356°F).
- Mix the sugar and the eggs until the paste is smooth.
- Add the melted butter and mix it together.
- Sift the flour and the yeast and stir it into your mixture.
- Mash the bananas with a fork and mix them into the paste.
- Butter a ramekin and pour in the batter.
- Cut the chocolate into squares and insert them one by one on the top of the batter.
- Ask your parents for some help from putting the ramekin into the oven.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Bon appétit!