Chocolate Con Churros
When it comes to desert or snacks, nothing is more Spanish than the world famous “Chocolate Con Churros”.
This hands-on activity starts with a private tour of Barcelona’s Chocolate museum (Museu de la Xocolata), where you will discover the origins of this delicious sweet ingredient and see miniature chocolate copies of iconic monuments of Barcelona such as the Sagrada Familia or the Arc de Triomf.
After a walk and a short stop in a 100 year old chocolate shop, you will reach our exclusive, private workshop. This is where the fun starts. You will make your own “churros” (fried dough) and chocolate!
Everyone will get their hands deliciously dirty but it’s pure fun for everyone!
- A private, fully licensed guide who knows how to keep the children engaged
- A visit of the Chocolate museum of Barcelona
- A private, fun-filled hands-on workshop to create churros and melted chocolate, with an experienced teacher
- A snack
|Price per family (6 people max)||
|Duration of the activity||3 hours|
|Minimum age||6 years|
|restrictions||Closed on Sunday afternoon|
|What is included:||
– A private licensed guide
– Entrance to the Chocolate Museum
– A private, experienced chef
– A private kitchen