Cycling Through The Ages
Why bother taking public transport when you can safely cycle through the streets of Barcelona?
One of the best way to visit Barcelona, a city famed for its modernism and way of life, is to go cycling through its charming, safe streets.
After meeting our guide, follow him as he takes you to some of Barcelona’s most impressive architectural highlights. Always using special and safe bike paths, you will discover some of the older architectural highlights such as Gaudí’s Casa Batlló & Casa Milà or the stunning Arc de Triomf. You will also get a glimpse of the more modern architectural curiosities and many more. Not only that, but you will also get a chance to feel the vibrant way of life of the Catalans in Barcelona.
This 3 hour bicycle tour is a great way to explore the city and see as many things as possible yet still taking the time and enjoying the slow pace.
- A private, fully licensed guide who knows how to keep the children engaged
- A bicycle tour designed for families with children, with stops at interesting points
- A stop along the way for refreshments
- Fun-filled game booklets given to each child
|Price per family (6 people max)||
|Duration of the activity||2 hours|
|Minimum age||6 years|
|What is included:||
– Private licensed guide
– Bicycles for everyone
– A stop for drinks
– Game booklets for each child