Montserrat, Wine And Olive Oil
Explore the secrets of three cultural icons of the Barcelona region (the Montserrat mountains and its famous Benedictine abbey, wine and olive oil) through a fun-filled private full day experience.
This full day excursion promises to be something extraordinary for both you and your children.
The day starts with a drive towards a beautiful secluded winery and olive oil maker about 1 hour away from Barcelona. Once arrived, meet your private guide and let him/her introduce you to the world of wine and olive oil, as well as give you a brief introduction on the thousand year old history of this property.
You will first visit the winery and climb up the medieval tower to catch a wonderful 360° view on the property. Then, hop on board a 4×4 and let our guide take you through the vineyards to a special, secret location where you will have lunch. During this time, you will also be able to taste different wines, as well as different olive oils.
Your children will also get the pleasure to trample on grapes, which was the ancient way of making wine!
Once the lunch and tasting is finished, the guide will drive you back to the main building. Hop back into the luxurious minivan and head out to Montserrat.
Montserrat is one of the most beautiful landscapes in Spain: a multi-peaked rocky range, well known as the site of the Benedictine Abbey Santa Maria de Montserrat, identified by some as being the location of the Holy Grail!
The cable car will take you directly to the top of the hills, and our private guide will tell you all about the secrets and stories behind this magnificent area.
At the end of the day, our chauffeur will take you back to Barcelona.
- A private visit of a local, exclusive winery and olive oil maker outside Barcelona
- A lunch including local specialties in the vineyard
- Wine and olive oil tastings
- Cable car access to the top of Montserrat, and access to the abbey
- A private guide and chauffeur during the whole day
|Price per family (6 people max)||
|Duration of the activity||Full day|
|Minimum age||6 years|
|What is included:||
– Private minivan with chauffeur and guide during the whole day
– A private visit of a winery and olive oil maker
– A lunch with local specialties and wine + olive oil tastings
– Trample on grapes for the children
– Cable car and Montserrat tickets