Dublin Sightseeing Tour
The highlights of Dublin are not all located in the city center, but they are all worth seeing. Our Dublin sightseeing tour is the best way to get a glimpse of the iconic monuments of Dublin on a first trip to Ireland.
In the comfort of a fully equipped luxurious minivan, and in just 2 hours, you will be able to cover almost all of Dublin’s highlights. You will discover places such as the Spire of Dublin, Phoenix Park (one of Europe’s largest urban parks), Saint Patrick’s Cathedral, Trinity College, Kilmainham Gaol and the all too famous Guinness Storehouse.
Along the way, our private, certified, family-friendly guide will tell you all about those places, their best kept secrets and much more. And for the children, all they need to do is listen to the guide very carefully in order to complete the fun-filled game booklet they will each receive at the start of the tour.
On a first visit to Dublin, don’t miss our Dublin Sightseeing Tour! Your children will love it, and so will you.
- A private, fully licensed guide who knows how to keep the children engaged
- A kid-friendly sightseeing tour covering some of the main highlights of Dublin
- A private luxurious fully equipped minivan
- Fun-filled game booklets and gifts given to each child
|Price per family (6 people max)||
|Duration of the activity||2 hours|
|Minimum age||6 years|
|What is included:||
– Private certified guide
– Private minivan
– Game booklets and gifts for each child