The Storytellers Of Dublin
Dracula, the Leprechauns, Gulliver, Ulysses, the picture of Dorian Gray… Surely all these names ring a bell, don’t they?
Follow the footsteps of the writers and poets of Dublin and dive into a world of fantasy and fiction. During this fun-filled and child-friendly literary tour, you will meet Ireland’s greatest writers: Oscar Wilde, James Joyce, Bram Stoker and many more!
Among the many highlights of this tour, you will see Oscar Wilde’s statue in Merrion Square (he was the author of the philosophical novel The Picture of Dorian Grey), the pharmacy which inspired James Joyce‘s Ulysses, the house where Bram Stoker lived (the author of Dracula) and many other places related to the incredible literary heritage of Ireland.
Another stop worth mentioning is Saint Patrick’s Cathedral, were Jonathan Swift, author of Gulliver’s Travels became Dean in the early 18th century.
But because this is a tour for families traveling with children, we have made sure to add many details and fun-facts to entertain the children and keep them highly engaged. The tour ends with a visit to the Leprechaun museum, where you and your children will learn all about the mythical creates of the island.
If you wish to know more about the famous authors of Ireland, but without having to face bored children, then our Storytellers of Dublin is a perfect fit!
- A private, fully licensed guide who knows how to keep the children engaged
- Driver and vehicle at disposal for the length of the tour
- Tickets to St. Patrick’s Cathedral and the Leprechaun Museum
- Fun-filled game booklets and gifts given to each child
|Price per family (6 people max)||
|Duration of the activity||2 hours|
|Minimum age||6 years|
|Restrictions||St. Patrick’s Cathedral is open on special times on Sundays|
|What is included:||
– Private certified guide
– Tickets to the St. Patrick’s Cathedral and the Leprechaun Museum
– Minivan and chauffeur at disposal for 2 hours
– Game booklets and gifts for each child