The Riches of Uffizi
Have you ever wondered what it is like to walk inside one of the oldest and most famous art museums in the world?
Together with our experienced guide, you and your family will discover a world renowned collection of paintings and sculptures. This 2 hour private guided tour of the Uffizi Gallery is a chance to see wonderful works of art such as Boticelli‘s Birth of Venus, Da Vinci‘s Annunciation and Michelangelo‘s Doni Tondo.
What is also highly impressive is the sheer beauty of the building. Finished in 1581, it was open to the public in 1765, making it indeed one of the oldest art museums in the world.
But this is not just an ordinary visit of the Uffizi Gallery. This special visit will leave your children begging for more! Our entertaining game booklet, coupled with the fun facts and clues that our experienced and kid-friendly guide will reveal, will make this Uffizi Gallery visit an experience they will always remember.
So, will you be able to find all the clues that lead to the final surprise?
- A fun-filled visit of the Uffizi Gallery for all the members of your family
- A private expert guide who knows how to keep the children entertained
- A game booklet to keep the kids highly engaged
|Price per family (6 people max)||
|Duration of the activity||2 hours|
|Minimum age||6 years|
|What is included:||
– Priority Access to the Uffizi Gallery
– An experienced private guide
– A highly entertaining game booklet for kids