Adventure on the Thames
Tired of double decker buses and underground trains? Why not discover London aboard a traditional clipper boat?
It would be unthinkable to come to London and not take a cruise down the Thames River. That is the reason why you should hop aboard a clipper and enjoy our Adventure on the Thames tour.
During this great 2 hour experience, you will discover some of London’s most iconic and fascinating buildings as well as the stories behind them. Our expert guide will meet you next to the Houses of the Parliament and accompany you all the way to Canary Warf.
The tour starts at the London Eye, London’s iconic Ferris wheel where you will hop on the public clipper. As you drift down the Thames river, you will see iconic monuments such as Big Ben, the Tate modern, the dome of Saint Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge, the Tower of London as well as the many modern skyscrapers that define London’s skyline. You’ll even cross the path of an impressive warship!
At Canary Warf, you will make your way back to the Millennium bridge and Saint Paul’s Cathedral. After disembarking, you and your children will enjoy a short walk with our guide to Saint Paul’s Cathedral. And to finalize an already great adventure, you will enjoy a beautiful panoramic view from a café just a stone’s throw away from the famous Cathedral.
- A cruise on the Thames river aboard a typical London clipper
- Sightseeing of some of London’s most iconic monuments: Houses of the Parliament, the London Eye, the Tower of London…
- An experienced guide who knows how to entertain kids
- A short walk to the Tate Modern and Saint Paul’s Cathedral
- A fun-packed game booklet
|Price per family (6 people max)||
|Duration of the activity||2 hours|
|Minimum age||5 years|
|What is included:||
– Boat tickets for the whole family
– Fun-packed game booklet
– An experienced private guide