The Enchanting World Of Wizardry
Meet your private, blue badge guide (and Harry Potter connoisseur) at King’s Cross and follow him/her as he/she will take your family to some of the most iconic areas of London related to Harry Potter.
You will start your magical journey with Platform 9 ¾ and skipping the line to get your picture taken before quickly popping into the Harry Potter shop. Then hop in your private Mercedes V-class minivan and drive to Leadenhall Market.
On the way, your guide will point out a lot of different areas that are either shown or mentioned in the Harry Potter saga, such as the Saint Pancras Renaissance Hotel (where the Weasley’s magical Ford Anglia takes off in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets), the British Library, the London Zoo (Harry makes a window disappear in the Reptile House), Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square etc.
The guided tour ends in Leadenhall market, also known as Diagon Alley in the movie, where you will be looking for a magician that goes by the name of Marcus.
Once in the good hands of the magician, you and your children will have a private magic show, and maybe even learn a trick or two to impress your friends back home.
- Discover some of the places where the Harry Potter movies where filmed: Platform 9 3/4, Ministry of Magic, Ollivanders…
- Step into the shoes of a young wizard and learn a few magic tricks with a real magician
- A expert Harry Potter connoisseur who will make you relive the scenes of the movie
|Price per family (6 people max)||
|Duration of the activity||3 hours|
|Minimum age||6 years|
|What is included:||– A private blue badge guide (and Harry Potter connoisseur)
– A private chauffeur and mini-van at disposal for 2 hours
– A picture in front of platform 9 ¾
– A private magician
– Drinks (1 per person) at Old Tom’s Bar