Baking Afternoon Tea Delights
Learn how to bake afternoon tea delights such as scones and shortbread and enjoy a fun-filled private tea time moment in the comfort of a beautiful Victorian home.
There is nothing more British than the traditional Afternoon Tea, with its tasty warm scones, and other typical tea time treats such as short bread and… tea.
Meet your afternoon tea specialist in the privacy of her own beautiful Victorian home and begin your experience in the “country style” family kitchen making delicious crumbly Scottish shortbread and ‘light as a feather’ Devonshire scones!
Everybody is welcome to join in – even the youngest children! There is nothing better than getting those hands deliciously dirty!
Another important step to a perfect Afternoon Tea is learning how to make the perfect pot of tea. And once all this has been prepared, move into the drawing room for a delightful Afternoon Tea. Your scones will be served warm with Devonshire clotted cream and a choice of strawberry jam and homemade lemon curd! Delicious!
Our Baking Afternoon Tea Delights hands-on activity is the best and most engaging way for children to appreciate the traditional Afternoon Tea and learn about British culture in a relaxed, fun and luxurious atmosphere.
- Discover the tradition and history and etiquette of Afternoon Tea
- A private, elegant Victorian home.
- Bake delicious scones and shortbread and make a perfect pot of tea
- Pick up lots of interesting and quirky baking tips from your Afternoon Tea specialist.
|Price per family (6 people max)||
|Duration of the activity||2,5 hours|
|Minimum age||5 years|
|What is included:||
– A private Victorian house
– An afternoon tea connoisseur
– Scone & shortbread baking session
– Afternoon Tea