Exploring The Palace Of Versailles
Spend a day at the Palace Of Versailles, with a private guided tour of the King’s State Apartments of the Palace, the Hall of Mirrors as well as the famous gardens.
How about stepping inside one of France’s most iconic and luxurious palace, and know what it was like to be king some 300 years ago?
The Palace of Versailles is one of the highlights that must be visited on a holiday in Paris. Located outside the city, this is where the last kings of France lived and ruled over the country.
After meeting our professional, private fully licensed guide, follow him/her as she takes you inside the royal domain. The first part of the tour is dedicated to the Palace of Versailles itself, which you will discover through a visit of the slightly off-the-beaten-track King’s State Apartments. Witness the grandeur of the Palace as you make your way to the Hercules Room, the Mercury Room and the Apollo Room among other luxurious rooms… Listen to your guide as he/she tells you all about how the Kings would live and rule.
Another highlight of the Palace of Versailles is the Hall of Mirrors, which is also included in the tour. This hall, many times copied throughout the world but never equaled in its beauty offers a magnificent view of the palace’s gardens.
To keep the young ones entertained and engaged, they will each receive a game booklet.
At the end of the Palace tour, our guide will leave you so you can discover the magnificent gardens at your own pace. We’ll give you lunch recommendations, and we encourage you to visit Queen Marie Antoinette’s Hamlet, where you will find many farm animals. Should you want to visit these areas with a guide, this can be organized (supplements apply, see below)
If you want, we can organize a privately guided bicycle ride which will take you to the most beautiful areas of the park (supplements apply, see below)
- A fun and educational visit of the Palace of Versailles, including the King’s State Apartments and the Hall of Mirrors
- A fast-pass priority access ticket to avoid the long lines (security checks cannot be avoided though)
- An experienced and fully licensed guide who knows how to entertain children
- A game booklet and a gift for each child
- A free visit to the Palace’s gardens
|Price per family (6 people max)||
|Duration of the activity||2 hours|
|Minimum age||6 years|
|Restrictions||Closed on Mondays|
|Supplement for the privately guided bicycle tour (4h) with visit of the Gardens, Petit Trianon and Marie Antoinette’s Hamlet.||€515|
|What is included:||
– Skip-the-line tickets to the King’s State Apartments of the Palace of Versailles (security check lines are unavoidable though)
– Fun-filled game booklet
– An experienced private guide
– Free time to visit the gardens