The Sistine Chapel And The Vatican
Discover the highlights of the smallest country in the world, the Vatican, including a part of the museum, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica.
Have you ever wondered what the smallest country in the world looks like?
Welcome to the Vatican, a country located in Rome. This country is most famous for being the historical country of residence of the Pope, but it holds a lot of fascinating and priceless treasures, including the Sistine Chapel and Saint Peter’s Basilica.
Meet our professional, family-friendly guide who will turn this visit into a fun-packed and unforgettable experience for your whole family. After getting into the Vatican Museum with skip-the-line tickets, follow your guide as he/she takes you through part of the museum to reach the famous Sistine Chapel. There, you will learn all about Michelangelo’s paintings on the ceiling of the chapel and how he painting his masterpiece in only 4 years!
The final stop of the tour is the massive and impressive Saint Peter’s Basilica, which is the biggest basilica in the world. The size and dimensions of the building itself, as well as the sculptures and objects on display will make you feel very small! You will even be able to take the elevator and climb up in the dome (there are still 320 steps to climb up and down, even if you take the elevator).
Not only will our experienced guide keep your children entertained with great fun facts and interesting stories, but each child will get a game booklet on the Vatican that will make this cultural visit both enjoyable and interesting.
- A privately guided tour of the highlights of the Vatican, including the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica
- An experienced guide who knows how to keep the children engaged
- Skip-the-line tickets for easy access to the Vatican
- Tickets to go up the dome of St. Peter’s Basilica (including elevator)
- An entertaining game booklet and gifts for the children
|Price per family (6 people max)||
|Duration of the activity||3 hours|
|Minimum age||6 years|
|Restrictions||Not available on Wednesday mornings and on Sundays|
|What is included:||
– Priority access to the Vatican
– Tour of the highlights including the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica
– Tickets to the dome of St. Peter’s Basilica
– Fun-filled game booklets and gifts
– An experienced private guide