Exploring the Vatican
Have you ever wondered what the smallest country in the world looks like?
Welcome to the Vatican, a country located in Rome. This country is most famous for being the country of residence of the Pope, but it holds a lot of fascinating and priceless treasures and architecture. Exploring the Vatican is a treat for you and your children that everyone will love.
Our professional guide will turn this already mesmerizing place into a fun-packed and unforgettable experience for your whole family. During this 2 hour walking tour, you will discover highlights such as the famous Pope-mobile, the Marble Heroes in the Candelabra Gallery as well as priceless tapestries and ancient maps.
Needless to say that the magnificent Sistine Chapel is also on the list of the things you and your children will admire. Our guide will explain everything you need to know about Michelangelo’s famous paintings and how he managed to paint this in only 4 years!
The Exploring the Vatican tour ends in Saint Peter’s Basilica. Its impressive size and dimensions will have everyone feel small!
Not only will our experienced guide keep your children entertained with fun facts and mysterious stories, but our game booklet on the Vatican will also make this cultural visit both enjoyable and interesting for them.
- A private walking tour of the Vatican
- An experienced guide who knows how to keep the children interested
- Priority access tickets to avoid hours of unnecessary waiting in line
- Discovery of the highlights such as the Sistine Chapel and Saint Peter’s Basilica
- An entertaining game booklet for the children
|Price per family (6 people max)||
|Duration of the activity||3 hours|
|Minimum age||6 years|
|What is included:||
– Priority access to the Vatican
– Fun-packed game booklet
– An experienced private guide