Rome Along the Water
Have you ever dreamed of walking in the small streets of Rome and getting up-close and personal with the magnificent fountains and piazzas (squares) of the city?
This 2 hour walking tour in the historical center of Rome is your dream come true, and a highly entertaining activity for your children.
In a city as hot as Rome in summer, water is an essential element to cool the city down. The people of ancient Rome already had wonderful features, but it is the works of Borromini and Bernini that now make some of the most iconic piazzas and fountains of Rome.
Our professional guide will take you on a stroll through the historical center of Rome so you enjoy the city from a different perspective. From Piazza di Spagna to Piazza Navona, you will admire iconic places such as the Trevi Fountain as well as hidden gems found along the way.
The sheer beauty of these areas, as well as the fascinating fun-facts and historical details will get everyone captivated. The children will have a map and an orientation game to make the discovery of the city even more exciting!
There is no better way to discover the fascinating life and architecture of Rome than through this exciting walking tour.
- A fascinating privately guided walking tour through the wonders of central Rome
- A focus on the squares and fountains of Rome
- An experienced and fully licensed guide who knows how to entertain children
- A game booklet and a map to make this even more exciting for kids
|Price per family (6 people max)||
|Duration of the activity||2 hours|
|Minimum age||6 years|
|What is included:||
– An experienced private guide
– Fun-packed game booklet
– A walking tour through the center of Rome