Markets & Christmas Delights Of Catalonia
There is no better place to live the Christmas spirit than on a beautiful Christmas market. And you will find a lot of that Christmas ambiance in Barcelona’s Firia de Santa Llucia?
Be it for the delicious food, the stunning decorations or just to enjoy the busy Christmas shopping mood of Catalonia, the Firia de Santa Llucia market has it all. Follow our expert foodie guide as she takes you through the best market of the city and the smaller alleys of the old city in search of some of the most delicious Christmas local specialties in town.
From sweet treats to typical Catalonian Christmas dishes, and from chocolate con churros to mouth watering pastries, come taste the exquisite flavors of Barcelona. Your children will have an amazing Christmas time, and so will you!
If you and your children love food, then don’t miss this wonderful experience.
- A private, fully licensed guide who knows how to keep the children engaged
- A walking tour in the old districts of Barcelona and in Firia de Santa Llucia market
- A valuable Christmas gift for each child!
|Price per family (6 people max)||
|Duration of the activity||2 hours|
|Minimum age||6 years|
|What is included:||
– Private licensed guide
– A food tour of Catalonian Christmas specialties
– Special gifts for each child