Paris From Behind the Christmas Lens
This activity is available from Thursday December 1, 2016 to Friday December 30, 2016
How would you feel about immortalizing your family Christmas break in Paris with professional pictures?
Paris From Behind The Christmas Lens is an activity that will have each member of your family excited. During this Christmas-inspired photography workshop, you will learn the basics of the art and come back home with some great pictures of your family Christmas holidays in Paris.
For a total of 2 hours, you and your children will have the chance to use a professional SLR camera and take some wonderful pictures and portraits of your family in iconic Parisian spots! After all, it is always nice to have a Christmas souvenir with the Eiffel Tower or the Louvre in the back, don’t you think?
In order to highlight the Christmas spirit and magic, plenty of accessories will be available. Pose with those accessories and you will have a real professional picture of yourself in the Christmas ambiance, taken by a family member.
At some point during the workshop, the professional photographer will take a family portrait, still with a special Christmas twist.
But that’s not the end! To top if off, you’ll be able to warm up in a very traditional French café with a nice classic “Chocolat Chaud” (Hot Chocolate) as you look back at the pictures taken during the photo session and workshop.
- A private session with a professional photographer
- An outdoor introduction to photography next to a famous Parisian monument using a professional camera
- Your pictures given on a USB stick
- A hot chocolate for each member of the family in a typical French café
|Price per family (6 people max)||
|Duration of the activity||2 hours|
|Minimum age||6 years|
|What is included:||
– Private experienced photographer as a teacher
– A USB stick handed out with all the pictures
– A professional SLR camera
– A hot chocolate in a French café for everyone at the end