Street Art Christmas Workshop
This activity is available from Thursday December 1, 2016 to Friday December 30, 2016
How about designing your own Christmas decorations with a street art touch?
Our Street Art Christmas Workshop is your best chance to discover London’s alternative artistic underground, but with a Christmas twist. A perfect way to keep your children highly engaged and entertained.
In the heart of Shoreditch, a neighbordhood in London’s east side, you will meet a real street artist and walk around to discover fascinating artistic creations. During the 1 hour tour, the street artist will tell you all about the technique and the inspiration behind each work of art. And once you’ve taken in all these details, it will your turn to create a family masterpiece.
The manual part of our Street Art Christmas Workshop will take place in a special private workshop. There, each member of your family will spray away on a special canvas. This is a great opportunity to create original Christmas decorations that you will be able to hang next to the fireplace back home. Santa will surely appreciate it!
Street Art Christmas Workshop is the perfect way to design original Christmas decorations, and also the safest way to explore the riches of Eastern London and its underground culture, while keeping your children engaged and entertained.
- Meet a real street artist that will accompany your family during the whole activity
- Visit London’s East End area, full of amazing street art and graffiti
- A 1.5 hour real hands-on experience using spray paint
- Create original Christmas decorations you can bring back home
|Price per family (6 people max)||
|Duration of the activity||2,5 hours|
|Minimum age||6 years|
|What is included:||
– A real street artist
– A private area in a street art workshop
– Self made original Christmas decorations you can take home