London And The River Thames
Hop on board a clippers boat and cruise on the Thames River followed by a walking tour on the banks to discover some of London’s most iconic monuments!
The Thames River is an essential part of London and you can see a lot of the city’s iconic landmarks from the river.
Meet your private, blue badge guide in front of the London Eye Ferris wheel and hop on a clipper’s boat, London’s public boats for a quick and enjoyable cruise on the Thames River. From the boat, you and you children will be able to spot some famous landmarks, including all the new modern skyscrapers that define London’s skyline.
After 15 minutes, you will arrive at London Bridge City pier from where you will have a beautiful view on Tower Bridge (the iconic bridge with the 2 towers), the HMS Belfast warship and the Tower of London.
Follow the guide along the banks of the Thames to other interesting places such as Borough Market, the Golden Hinde and the old jail. There are countless fascinating stories to be heard about these places as you walk toward the Millennium Bridge.
It’s then a short walk over the Millennium Bridge to reach a café with a beautiful panoramic view, just a stone’s throw away from the famous Saint Paul’s Cathedral.
To keep your children fully engaged and entertained, each of them will be handed out a game booklet.
- A cruise on the Thames river aboard a typical London Thames Clippers boat
- Sightseeing of some of London’s most iconic monuments: Houses of the Parliament, the London Eye, the Tower of London…
- An experienced private guide who knows how to keep the children highly engaged
- A walk to the Tate Modern and Saint Paul’s Cathedral
- A fun-filled game booklet for each child
|Price per family (6 people max)||
|Duration of the activity||2 hours|
|Minimum age||5 years|
|What is included:||– A private blue badge guide who knows how to keep the children engaged
– Tickets for the clipper’s boat
– A game booklet and gift for each child