Street Art Experience
Take a look at some of the most impressive street art creations and work on your own street art masterpiece with a real street artist during this exciting hands-on workshop.
Do you want to see an alternative side of London? A glimpse of it’s artistic underground?
Our Street Art Experience tour and workshop is the best way to discover this unusual yet highly interesting cultural side of London.
The activity starts with a 1 hour walking tour around London’s East End in the company of a real street artist. You and your family will discover some wonderful street art creations and graffiti, and everyone will understand how difficult this type of art really is.
Then, head out to a special workshop and work on your own family creation. Each member of your family will spray away on a special canvas that you will be able to take home and treasure for the years to come.
Street Art Experience is the perfect and safe way to explore the riches of Eastern London and it’s underground culture, while keeping your children engaged and entertained.
- Meet a real street artist that will accompany your family during the whole activity
- Visit London’s East End area, full of amazing street art and graffiti
- A 1.5 hour real hands-on experience using spray paint
- Create a family masterpiece that you can bring back home
|Price per family (6 people max)||
|Duration of the activity||2,5 hours|
|Minimum age||6 years|
|What is included:||
– A real street artist
– A family creation you can take home