Spend the day exploring the secrets of Stonehenge and the beauty of Bath’s Roman ruins with your private, family-friendly blue badge guide.ide.
Stonehenge is probably one of the most iconic sites in England, and the stories and legends that fill this place never cease to amaze.
Meet your private Blue Badge guide and your chauffeur at your hotel in London and hop in a private fully-equipped Mercedes V-Class minivan to head out to Bath and Stonehenge.
Your first stop will be Bath, which you will reach after quite a long road. The highlights here are the amazing ancient Roman thermal baths. Follow your guide as he/she takes you through this very well-preserved complex where the inhabitants of Bath used to bathe and socialize some 2,000 years ago. Our guide will explain the ingenuity of such a construction, which still rouses a sense of admiration even today.
After lunch, your chauffeur will drive you to Stonehenge on the way back to London. Once in front of the curious rock layout, let your guide tell you about the stories, myths and legends of the druids that once inhabited the area some 5,000 years ago and how these people managed to build this sanctuary. You will also be able to see the inside of a reproduction of an old house! At the end of the day, the chauffeur will drive you back to London.
Each child will get a fun-filled game booklet to keep them engaged and entertained throughout the day.
- Entrance fees to the Roman ruins of Bath and the iconic Stonehenge monument
- A private, fully-licensed guide who knows how to keep the children engaged
- A private chauffeur at disposal for the day
- A game booklet for each child
|Price per family (6 people max)
Book this activity
|Duration of the activity
|What is included:
– A private Blue Badge guide
– A private chauffeur and Mercedes V-class minivan at disposal
– Entrance fees to Bath’s Roman thermal bath complex and Stonehenge
– A game booklet and gift for each child
YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN WILL ALSO LIKE: