Meet your private, fully-licensed guide and your chauffeur at your hotel, and hop aboard your private minivan to get to Monet’s cozy house and lush gardens in the charming town called Giverny, located at about 1 hour’s drive from Paris. Follow your guide as they take you into the footsteps of the painter and tell you how he became one of the most well-known Impressionist painters. Needless to say that once you take a stroll in the lovely gardens, you will quickly understand where he got his inspiration for world famous paintings such as the Waterlilies.
At the end of this exciting visit, you will have time to wander around the town, have a quick lunch or snack and see Monet’s grave. Our chauffeur will drive you back to Paris.
Our cultural and interactive Giverny and Monet tour is the best and most child-friendly way to discover the life and times of Claude Monet.
This tour is available in the following languages : English, French, Spanish, German, Chinese, Portuguese and Russian
Meeting Point: At the hotel in Paris
Finish: At the hotel in Paris
- A private, experienced guide who knows how to keep the children engaged
- A private chauffeur and minivan at disposal
- Skip-the-line tickets to Monet’s house and gardens
- Drinks and snacks
- A visit to the Impressionist museum (temporary exhibitions only)
- Tips & additional purchases such as souvenirs
- The quaint town of Giverny
- The house of Monet
- The beautiful gardens, a source of inspiration behind a lot of the painter’s work
Book exclusive family-friendly holidays in Paris.
In order to make sure you have the best time during your stay in Paris with your kids, we have designed unique, fun-filled, family-friendly activities.Plan a trip