Meet your private, experienced chef (pizzaiolo) and let them teach you how to become an expert in making and baking pizza.
In the comfort of a private cooking school located in the heart of Rome, listen to your chef while they give you the tips, tricks and secrets to making traditional Italian pizza.
It all starts with the dough, and everyone will get their hands deliciously dirty!
Learn how to master the art of tossing and turning the pizza dough to make it nice and round. Add your favorite toppings, including tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese and then place it in the oven. Will you try to create the perfect Margherita pizza, or will you prefer to invent a new, delicious recipe of your own?
The cooking class is followed by a meal featuring your own pizzas. The best way to end a fun-filled pizza making class!
This tour is available in the following languages : English, Italian, French, Spanish
Meeting Point: A cooking school in Rome
Finish: A cooking school in Rome
- A private, experienced chef
- A private kitchen
- All the necessary ingredients to make a pizza
- A meal at the end of the hands-on part of this cooking class
- Transportation to and from the cooking school
- Additional alcoholic drinks that are not included in the menu
- The secrets and tricks to make the best tasting pizza
- Choosing the right ingredients
Book exclusive family-friendly holidays in Rome.
In order to make sure you have the best time during your stay in Rome with your kids, we have designed unique, fun-filled, family-friendly activities.Plan a trip