Family Twist is committed to protecting your privacy and follow the RGPD rules defined by the European Union.
Although the Site can be viewed by all members of a family with no age restrictions, the use of the Site is intended for anyone above the age of 18 who comply with our Terms & Conditions.
2. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our Site may contain links to and from other websites.
3. INFORMATION COLLECTION
When you interact with us, whether by using our Site or communicating with us through email or telephone, we may collect information about you. This information can include your name, location, phone number, email address, date of birth, gender, travel preferences, health issues, financial information.
This information is given to us by you if you sign up for an account on our site, place an order or inquire about anything related to the site via our contact forms (Contact Us, Itineraries, Trip Planners).
Information can also be gathered each time you visit our site through our IT systems. That information includes cookies (see paragraph 6) and device information.
4. INFORMATION USE
We use this collected information to:
(1) Help you access your private area of the Site to view your current orders and your profile
(2) Provide you with an efficient and secure on-line booking system on our site and fulfill your orders
(3) Help you know about any special offers or news about Family Twist that are of interest to you
(4) Provide you with our customer service and help you in case there is a problem
(5) Collect payment from you or reimburse in case of cancellation (see Terms & Conditions)
(6) Monitor our customer service and optimize our site to best match your expectations and behavior
(7) Perform credit checks or anti-fraud checks to ensure financial security
5. INFORMATION SHARE
The information we collect may be shared with:
(1) Any service provider and supplier we use who are implicated in the booked activity or itinerary
(2) Another company in the case of a future acquisition or merger
If you prefer not to share your personal information with such third parties, please contact us at email@example.com.
• CATEGORY 1: STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES: These cookies are essential in order for you to use the Family Twist website. Without these cookies, actions such as remembering your login details or cart items cannot be provided. These cookies cannot be switched off.
• CATEGORY 2: PERFORMANCE COOKIES: We use Google Analytics cookies which collect anonymous information on how you use and interact with the site. The data stored by these cookies does not show personal details. You may opt out to these cookies.
• CATEGORY 3: FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES: These cookies remember choices you make and can then be used to provide you with a more personalized experience when visiting our site. You may opt out to these cookies.
7. INFORMATION KEEPING
We reserve the right to keep the data you provide to us for as long as you have an Account with us or are in relation with our office.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data.
Despite taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information, the transmission of information via the Internet is unfortunately not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to or through our site, and any such transmission is at your own risk.
9. UPDATES TO THIS POLICY