A Walk Through Amsterdam
There is no better way to experience the center of Amsterdam than to walk through its small, charming streets.
Leave the over crowded central street and just follow our certified and experienced guide as he or she takes you to some of the most iconic places of the city. You will start off this wonderful and exciting 2,5 hour walking tour where Henry Hudson embarked on a boat that took him to America… Then, it will be time to discover one of the most surprising areas in Amsterdam: a church in an attic of a traditional house. This will also give you an idea of how people used to live in the 17th century in the Netherlands.
Also on the list of the highlights you will see are the majestic Royal Palace and the beautiful inner court of Begijnhof.
During this tour, and thanks to our experienced, family friendly guide and the entertaining game booklets, you and your children will feel the essence and witness the beauty of Amsterdam in a fun and engaging way.
- A private, fully licensed guide who knows how to keep the children engaged
- A kid-friendly walking tour covering some of the main highlights of Amsterdam
- A visit to The Lord in the Attic museum
- Fun-filled game booklets given to each child
|Price per family (6 people max)||
|Duration of the activity||2,5 hours|
|Minimum age||6 years|
|Restrictions||Museum closed on Sunday morning|
|What is included:||
– Private certified guide
– Tickets to Our Lord In The Attic museum
– Game booklets for each child