Explore the history of London at war through the Churchill War Rooms and the HMS Belfast with your private, family-friendly guide.
Meet your private Blue Badge guide by the entrance of the Churchill War Rooms.
Along with your guide, discover this historic underground complex that housed a British government command center during WWII. Follow your guide through the Churchill Museum in which your family will learn everything about the enigmatic statesman who played a key role in defeating Nazi Germany.
After a quick hop on a Thames Clipper boat (public transportation) and an enjoyable short walk, you will reach the HMS Belfast ship museum, moored on the south bank of the Thames river.
Get ready for a special visit through all of its 9 decks. The HMS Belfast is a famous light-cruiser built between 1936 and 1938. Let your guide tell you why she played a major role during WWII and her most historic actions, including escorting Arctic convoys, her implication in the Battle of North Cape and in Operation Overlord (D-Day in Normandy).
To keep the children engaged and entertained, they will each get a fun-filled game booklet.
- Discover The Churchill War Rooms and the HMS Belfast
- Private, fully-licensed guide who knows how to keep the children engaged
- Tickets for the Clippers Boat
- A game booklet for each child
|Price per family (6 people max)
Book this activity
|Duration of the activity
|What is included:
– A private Blue Badge guide
– Tickets for the Thames Clipper boat
– Entrance fees to HMS Belfast and Churchill War Rooms
– A game booklet and gift for each child
YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN WILL ALSO LIKE: