Inspired by the Netflix Series “Emily in Paris” our newest tour including a private guide will show you all of the important spots from the series. This includes the neighborhood in which the series rotates, the area of the Savoir office and more.
During the tour your family will play a fun card game keeping the mood fun and light. The game and discussion with the guide will help your family learn more about French gastronomy, French customs, language and geography of Paris. Throughout the tour your guide will ask you to strike a pose in various locations for your polaroid keepsakes.
At the end of your tour you will be given a small photo album to keep all of your polaroids safe and a beret to wear in your last picture in front of the Savoir office.
This tour is available in the following languages: English
Meeting Point: Outside the Panthéon
Finish: Jardin du Palais Royal area/ In front of Emily’s office
- A private, fully licensed guide
- Skip-the-line tickets (although lines for security checks are unavoidable)
- A game including polaroids during the tour
- Transfers to and from the location
- Drinks and snacks
- Tips and purchases such as souvenirs
- Place de l’Estrapade (Emily’s apartment), Luxembourg Gardens, The Louvre, Palais Royal, Place de Valois (Emily’s office).
Book exclusive family-friendly holidays in Paris.
In order to make sure you have the best time during your stay in Paris with your kids, we have designed unique, fun-filled, family-friendly activities.Plan a trip