Meet your private, experienced chef and get ready to prepare (and eat) a delicious traditional child-friendly French meal.
During this 2.5-hour hands-on cooking class, your family will get to learn and cook traditional French recipes. Follow the chef’s instructions and you see how cooking a healthy, mouth-watering meal is not that hard! Using only the freshest and healthiest seasonal ingredients, you will make a main course and a starter or desert, which ever you prefer. You will also learn about how to present the food to make it as pleasing to the eye than it is to the mouth.
The hands-on part is followed by a meal, and your dishes are on the menu. During the last 40 minutes of the cooking class, just sit down, relax, and enjoy the great tasting dishes you prepared, accompanied by a glass of wine for adults and juices for kids.
This activity is available in the following languages : English, French
Meeting Point: a cooking school in Paris
Finish: a cooking school in Paris
- A private, experienced chef who knows how to keep the children engaged
- A private kitchen and dining space
- Individual aprons
- Fresh, seasonal and healthy ingredients for a main course and dessert
- A meal (lunch or dinner) at the end of the cooking class, including drinks and 1 bottle of wine
- Transfers to and from the cooking school
- Additional wine or alcoholic beverages
- Learn how to prepare a delicious French meal
- Learn all about the culinary traditions of France
Book exclusive family-friendly holidays in Paris.
In order to make sure you have the best time during your stay in Paris with your kids, we have designed unique, fun-filled, family-friendly activities.Plan a trip