Meet your private, experienced chef and get ready to prepare (and eat) a delicious traditional child-friendly French meal.
During this 2.5-hour hands-on cooking class, your family will get to learn and cook traditional French recipes. Follow the chef’s instructions and you see how cooking a healthy, mouth-watering meal is not that hard! Using only the freshest and healthiest seasonal ingredients, you will make a starter, a main course and a desert. You will also learn about how to present the food to make it as pleasing to the eye than it is to the mouth.
The hands-on part is followed by a meal, and your dishes are on the menu. During the last 40 minutes of the cooking class, just sit down, relax, and enjoy the great tasting dishes you prepared, accompanied by a glass of wine for adults and juices for kids.
This activity is available in the following languages : English, French
Meeting Point: a cooking school in Paris
Finish: a cooking school in Paris
- A private, experienced chef who knows how to keep the children engaged
- A private kitchen and dining space
- Individual aprons
- Fresh, seasonal and healthy ingredients for a main course and dessert
- A meal (lunch or dinner) at the end of the cooking class, including drinks and 1 bottle of wine
- Transfers to and from the cooking school
- Additional wine or alcoholic beverages
- Learn how to prepare a delicious French meal
- Learn all about the culinary traditions of France
Book exclusive family-friendly holidays in Paris.
In order to make sure you have the best time during your stay in Paris with your kids, we have designed unique, fun-filled, family-friendly activities.Plan a trip