Florence Cooking Class
Enjoy a delicious Italian menu prepared by your family with an experienced chef in a professional cooking class located in the heart of Florence.
How about learning how to cook a real traditional Italian meal with all your family during your stay in Florence?
Our Florence Cooking Class is the perfect and most family-friendly way to get everyone interested in Italian food!
Right after meeting our experienced and highly entertaining chef, it’s time to get your hands deliciously dirty.
So what’s on the menu? A traditional child-friendly Florentine meal, such as gnocchi with pesto sauce (starter), veal with zucchini soufflé (main) and tiramisu (desert). Every member of your family will participate in the preparation of this child-friendly meal… and have a lot of fun.
And once everything is ready, why not sit down, relax and enjoy what you prepared! Nothing tastes better than home made cuisine, especially when you have help from an expert chef!
Our Florence Cooking Class is a great way to enjoy delicious homemade Italian or Florentine food and have fun while preparing it!
- A private chef for your family only
- A private cooking class, where you will get to make pasta, pizza or a traditional Florentine meal
- A lunch or dinner with your dishes on the menu!
|Price per family (6 people)||
|Duration of the activity||3 hours|
|Minimum age||6 years|
|What is included:||
– A private chef and kitchen
– All the ingredients to make a delicious meal
– A meal to enjoy the delicious self-made traditional dishes.