Meet your private, experienced guide and follow him/her through Les Invalides.
Walk in this institution created by Louis XIV in 1670 in search of a mystery character from the past. Whilst following our interactive game you and your family will learn more about the historical events of France such as the French Revolution, the Prussian War, and the French Empire and learn about the rulers who shaped history, from Kings to Emperors.
Get ready to step back in time and travel in the centuries.
This tour is available in the following languages: English
Meeting Point: Invalides
- A private, fully licensed guide who knows how to keep the children engaged
- Skip-the-line tickets (although lines for security checks are unavoidable)
- A game booklet and gift for each child
- Transfers to and from the location
- Drinks and snacks
- Tips and purchases such as souvenirs
- Napoleon’s tomb
- Invalides museum
Book exclusive family-friendly holidays in Paris.
In order to make sure you have the best time during your stay in Paris with your kids, we have designed unique, fun-filled, family-friendly activities.Plan a trip