Meet your private, experienced art teacher and follow her instructions in order to reproduce one of Picasso’s masterpieces.
Pablo Picasso lived and worked in Barcelona for some years and he enjoyed this city. After a brief introduction on Picasso’s Cubist techniques, it will be your turn to paint your own Picasso using either pastels or paint to reproduce it.
All you need to do is follow the instructions of the professional art teacher, and you will have your very own Picasso at home! This painting will be easy to roll and bring back home, making it a great souvenir of the lovely time you and your children spent together in Barcelona.
***If you want to combine a visit to the Picasso museum and the workshop, please book our Painting Like Picasso & Museum experience.
This tour is available in the following languages : English, Spanish
Meeting Point: At the Picasso workshop
Finish: At the Picasso workshop
- A private, experienced art teacher who knows how to handle children
- A private workshop
- All the materials needed (pastels, oil paint or water paint)
- An individual reproduction of your favorite Picasso masterpiece
- Transfer to and from the workshop
- Snacks and drinks (except water)
- How to paint like Picasso, his techniques and style
- Use of paint or pastel
- The works of Picasso
Book exclusive family-friendly holidays in Barcelona.
In order to make sure you have the best time during your stay in Barcelona with your kids, we have designed unique, fun-filled, family-friendly activities.Plan a trip