A Walk Through Vienna
Follow your private guide through the streets of central Vienna and discover its breathtaking highlights, as well as the stories behind its fascinating imperial history.
Walking through the streets of Austria’s capital is the best way to take in all its beauty and history.
Meet your private fully-licensed guide, and let him/her show your family the traces of Vienna’s glorious past and present as you walk past some of the most iconic monuments and highlights of the city. Among the many curiosities you will see along the way, Hofburg Palace (the Imperial Palace), St. Steven’s Cathedral, as well as the busy pedestrian streets of the city center are all on the list.
But those are not the only highlights you will see and learn about. There are also many off-the-beaten track curiosities that you and your children will love to hear about. And a quick stop for a drink and pastries in a traditional Viennese cafe either during the tour or at the end of it is always a delight!
This 2 hour walking tour is the best way to discover the beautiful city center of Vienna. And not only will your private guide keep your children entertained, but our game booklet, handed over to each child, will keep them engaged until the very end.
Our Walk Through Vienna tour is a great way to spend a family-bonding moment, have fun and learn about the many secrets of this extraordinary city.
- A private, fully licensed guide who knows how to keep the children engaged
- A 2 hour walking tour covering some of the most iconic highlights of Vienna
- A hot drink and pastries in a Viennese café
- A game booklet and a gift for each child
|Price per family (6 people max)||
|Duration of the activity||2 hours|
|Minimum age||6 years|
|What is included:||
– A fun-filled walking tour designed for families
– A game booklet for each guide
– An experienced private guide
– A drink and pastry in a Viennese café