The Flavors Of Chianti
Spend a full day discovering the fascinating region of Chianti in Tuscany, passing by some of its iconic villages such as Montefioralle and Greve in Chianti and enjoying a olive oil tasting experience.
Meet your private, fully-licensed chauffeur guide at your hotel in Florence and hop into a comfortable minivan to start discovering the beautiful region of Chianti. Not only is this region famed for its wine, but it also has many small villages and fascinating historical sites that will keep everyone in your family engaged and entertained throughout the full day tour.
Follow your guide as he/she takes you to places such as Castello Di Gabbiano, Greve in Chianti and Montefioralle where the famous Italian navigator Amerigo Vespucci was born.
Following the lunch break (at leasure in a highly recommended family-friendly restaurant along the way), your guide will take you to the old abbey of Badia a Passignano, followed by an introduction to the art of making olive oil. This ends with a tasting that everyone will enjoy.
At the end of the day, your chauffeur guide will take you back to Florence. The children will each get a fun-filled game booklet to keep them engaged and entertained throughout the tour.
- A private, fully-licensed guide who knows how to keep the children engaged
- Stops in all the villages mentioned in the description above
- An olive oil tasting experience
- A game booklet and gift for each child
|Price per family (6 people max)||
|Duration of the activity||full day (8 hours)|
|Minimum age||6 years|
|What is included:||
– A private, fully-licensed guide who knows how to keep the children engaged
– An olive oil tasting session
– A game booklet and gift for each child