Sailing down the Loire River
Do you want to take a breath of fresh air and relax on board a beautiful traditional wooden boat on the Loire River?
If you want to leave the hustle and bustle of big cities like Paris for a while and really want to enjoy a moment of peace and quiet, than our Sailing Down the River Loire activity is exactly what you need.
You will board our charming traditional wooden boat at Chaumont-sur-Loire and drift down the Loire River all the way to the historical city of Amboise. All along this relaxing 4 hour cruise, you will see the wild banks of the river. While you enjoy a bit of local white wine, your children will have fun fishing.
Just before arriving in Amboise, you will spot the beautiful and iconic Château d’Amboise, one of the most famous chateaux in the area.
Our Sailing Down the River Loire activity is the best way to take a break from all the cultural activities and just enjoy a lovely family bonding moment.
- A quiet time aboard a nice traditional wooden privatized boat
- See the beauty of the bank of the Loire River, including some very nice palaces
- Fishing activity for the children
- The boat’s captain will tell you all about the Loire Valley
|Price per family (6 people max)||
|Duration of the activity||4 hours|
|Minimum age||4 years|
|What is included:||
– A private boat for 4 hours
– Fishing activity
– A knowledgeable and authentic skipper
They loved it:
Enjoyed by Vanessa and her family: “We had such a lovely afternoon on the boat. The children loved it. Thank you.”