Portugal has a great culinary tradition and this is your chance to experience preparing and enjoying a delicious 3-course meal.
Meet your private, experienced chef in a private cooking class located in the heart of Lisbon. After a few words of introduction on Portuguese food, put on those aprons and start preparing your traditional Portuguese meal.
Using only the best and freshest ingredients, follow the guidance of your private chef to make delicious dishes such as abras-style chicken as a starter, cod fish and cornbread crumble for the main dish and papos de anjo or sericaia for dessert. Needless to say that the menu might differ depending on season and product availability, but it will always be dishes that local families love making and eating!
Once everything is done, it is time to enjoy eating your 3-course meal. Add a bit of wine for the adults and a choice of juices for the children, and you will have a perfect self-made Portuguese meal. Delicious!
This activity is available in the following languages: English, Portuguese
Meeting Point: at the cooking class
Finish: at the cooking class
- A private, experienced chef who knows how to keep the children engaged
- A private cooking class for your family only
- All the ingredients
- A meal at the end of the preparation
- The recipe to reproduce this meal at home
- Transfer to and from the cooking class
- Alcoholic beverages in excess of those included in the menu
- The secrets to making a great tasting Portuguese meal
- A few words on the culinary traditions of Portugal
- A delicious 3-course meal
Book exclusive family-friendly holidays in Lisbon.
In order to make sure you have the best time during your stay in Lisbon with your kids, we have designed unique, fun-filled, family-friendly activities.Plan a trip