If there is one Portuguese pastry everyone in your family will fall in love with, it would have to be the pasteis de nata (Portugese custard tarts). And what better idea than learning how to make them, along with other traditional local pastries?
Meet your private, experienced pastry chef in a private cooking class located in the heart of Lisbon. After a few words of introduction on the origin of these Portuguese sweet delights, everyone will get their hands on the dough.
Using only the best and freshest ingredients, follow the advice of your private chef to make these delicious treats. Even the youngest children will have fun, breaking the eggs, playing with the flour and kneading the dough.
You will all walk out of this private pastry baking class with a box full of homemade traditional Portuguese pastries, which will serve as great-tasting snacks for the rest of your trip.
This tour is available in the following languages: English, Portuguese
Meeting Point: at the cooking class
Finish: at the cooking class
- A private, experienced pastry chef who knows how to keep the children engaged
- A private cooking class for your family only
- All the ingredients
- The recipe to reproduce this treat at home
- Transfer to and from the cooking class
- A meal and drinks (except for water or juices available on location)
- The secrets to making great tasting Portuguese pastries
- A few words on the origin of Pasteis de Nata
- A box full of homemade sweet treats
Book exclusive family-friendly holidays in Lisbon.
In order to make sure you have the best time during your stay in Lisbon with your kids, we have designed unique, fun-filled, family-friendly activities.Plan a trip