Portugal has a long-lasting tradition of good food, and this family-friendly food tour is your chance to discover it all with your children.
During 2,5 hours, follow your private, expert foodie guide as they takes you through the streets of Baixa and Chiado, 2 lively neighborhoods in the heart of Lisbon, in search of the local culinary delicacies.
During this experience, you will stop in either small restaurants or traditional local food shops in order to taste things like cured meat (ham), local cheese, tinned fish (yes, in Portugal, you can get excellent fish from a can!), pork sandwiches, Ginjinia (an alcoholic beverage only for adults), roasted chestnuts (when in season) and ice cream.
You will also be tasting the very typical (and mouthwatering) pasteis de nata, a local sweet pastry that everyone loves.
Thanks to the energy and knowledge of your private guide, you and your children will learn all about the local street food while having a great time!
This tour is available in the following languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese
Meeting Point: Largo de Camões
- A private, expert foodie guide who knows how to keep the children engaged
- Tastings in various areas of Lisbon
- Transfer to Largo de Camões and from Rossio
- Additional purchases such as souvenirs
- Additional food and drinks that are not included in the menu
- The culinary delights of Lisbon through an engaging and entertaining food tour
- The Portuguese culinary habits
Book exclusive family-friendly holidays in Lisbon.
In order to make sure you have the best time during your stay in Lisbon with your kids, we have designed unique, fun-filled, family-friendly activities.Plan a trip